11/13/2014

Vocaloid Master 30

Hi.


This weekend Nov15, I am going to join the event

Vocaloid Master 30

@ Sunshine-City, Ikebukuro, Tokyo


Booth number of Sasakama Studio are

お(o)-91


CDs that we will prepare are ..
  • " Wasabi " (Chiquewa's brand-new album!)
  • " Panda Daisakusen " (Pandacchi's brand-new album collaborate with me)
  • " Odyssey " (Chiquewa's latest collaboration album with Pandacchi)
Price : all 1,000YEN

And, Teaser Movies of these albums are ..

 


Please refer to.


And so, I must say I'm very sorry. I wouldn't be able to carry a lot of CD Because of the baggage weight limit of the airplane ><

But, Although It's sad thing, Sasakama Studio is a minority.
And I think probably suffice enough. (Saying so, in Nagoya, CD was not enough...)


You do NOT have to buy the CD, PLEASE C O M E  T O  M E ! !

Me and Pandacchi are looking forward to your visit ! 


Bye.